Holiday Gift Guide for the CyberSyster in Your Life
11/23/2018 — 1 Min Read — In Ops
It's black friday. Time to crank up the consumerism for tchotchkes for your loved ones. I have here, the ultimate gift guide for the opensourcer syster and/or codewitch in your life. Or, things I will or have bought myself for solstice.
- https://nostarch.com/no-starch-death-metal-t-shirt as if No Starch couldn't get more punk!
- https://store.mcsweeneys.net/products/mcsweeney-s-issue-54-the-end-of-trust?taxon_id=1 McSweeney x EFF !
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/627959627/protect-the-internet-shirt-save-the-net it might not be worth saving at this point but
- https://www.yubico.com/product/yubikey-5-nfc/ stay safe!
- https://supporters.eff.org/shop/electric-fist-hooded-sweatshirt show your support and become a member!
- https://www.stickermule.com/unixstickers cover your laptop in your world view!
- https://logicmag.io/subscribe/ tech for adults!
- https://www.pixeleyewear.com/collections/computer-glasses you stare at screens too much
- https://www.southord.com/collections/best-selling-products/products/lock-pick-set-5-piece-pxs-05l hack your lock, pick your life!