Looking for Seattle-based Exploratory Technical Web Tester
This is a contract role with potential FTE.
Risk-focused testing of front-end web development efforts.
We are a pure-play development agency with customers big and small. We're looking for a technical web tester who is able to do both simple confirmatory verification level testing and also dive deep into targeted risk areas through exploratory technical analysis.
This is more of hands-on testing role, you must have strong testing skills and be able to use tooling to support your efforts.
You will be collaborating with an agile dev team focused on front-end web development. Your role covers web application testing, cross-browser testing, and the general functional and non-functional validation/verification that comes with Test/QA.
Please give us a shout if you:
- are available full-time M-F 9-5 (ish, hours will become flexible)
- can do on-site contract work in Seattle (potential for working from home part time but no FT remote)
- have your own laptop machine (win/mac doesn't matter)
- are able to thrive in an agile-ish environment (kanban focused)
- have test experience and understand QA mindset
- can multitask and juggle priorities
- can explain and defend your testing efforts
- can pass a background check
Send us your resume, availability (for interviews and start dates), cover letter, rate, and whatever you think we should know.