Looking Once Again for JS Devs
These are the things the bossman is looking for. Do you have them? Give them to us! For money! We're nice, I swear!
- Correctly using ES6 features including generators, destructuring, spreading, and map/reduce.
- Strong skills with HTML & CSS layout, including with non-flexbox/non-grid browsers.
- Consistent use of good Git practices e.g. feature/integration branching and pull requests.
- Applies a consistent rigor towards their definition of "done".
- Understands the utility and importance of software testing of all types.
- Consistently prioritizes accessibility in their UI work (per WCAG)
- Able to work well with others as well as self-supervise
- Reliable and proactive expectation setting
- Experience with React + Redux applications
- Experience with progressive web apps and web workers
- Experience with Node.js
- Strong understanding of RESTful HTTP communication
If you wanna talk about it, hit me up and I'll get you taken care of!