Now Hiring: Seattle-based Jr. QA Engineer / Test Analyst
This is a contract role. Start date ASAP.
Whether you're a hands-on exploratory tester, a test-case driven analyst, a tools-driven QA engineer, or a test automator or just a technology-focused professional looking to move into software development, this role can accommodate. We're looking for a beginning to mid-level tester with Black Box testing skills for 40hr/wk for 6mos with a large possibility of FTE.
Ideally, we'd like someone in the door that knows how to test from all angles (or really wants to learn!) and knows that a wide range of approaches is better for test coverage than homogeneity. This project has enough going on to support your style and experience of testing along with pushing the boundaries of what you may be used to. If you want a learning environment, you'll be happy here.
Please give us a shout if you:
- are unafraid of the command line
- like getting your hands dirty
- are available full-time M-F 9-5
- can do on-site contract work in a business casual environment
- have your own laptop machine (required), devices (negotiable)
- are able to thrive in an Agile-ish environment
- have some test experience and understand QA mindset
- can multitask and juggle priorities
- are able to do root cause analysis of bugs
- can write clear and concise defect reports
- can explain and defend your testing efforts
This contract would be great for a games tester looking to move out of games and on to a product and service-based software projects, a code-school grad looking for their first software gig who's unafraid of testing and understands the value, a junior tester who wants to get more varied experience and expand their testing skills, etc.
BONUS - native mobile Accessibility and/or Localization experience (as a user or a tester!) DOUBLE BONUS - Speaks/Reads Español
Reach out your resume, availability (for interviews and start dates), cover letter and whatever you think we should know. Emails without sufficient or relevant information will not be replied to if you already sent a message and did not hear back, your information was insufficient.